This visa is for points-tested skilled workers who are not supported by an employer, family member or a nominated by a state or territory government. This allows the applicant to live and work in Australia as a Permanent Resident.
Eligibility (Applicant Must):
- Have a relevant Job
- Have appropriate skills assessment for the Job
- Satisfy the minimum points requirement of 60 points
- Be under 45 years of age at the time of invitation
- Have Proficiency in English
- Be invited by the Government to Apply
Length of Stay
- Check: If your occupation is on the SOL (Skilled Occupations list) and you have 60 points.
- Submit: An Expression of Interest
- Wait: For invitation to apply for this Visa
- Gather: Gather your Documents
Apply: For visa within 60 days of Invitation