For assisting our clients, SIEC Special Visa Unit provides certain important eligibility requirements for Visitor Visa which are considered by the Visa officer in their decision making. These include:
- Valid passport or Travel Document.
- No previous adverse Criminal or Migration related record or conviction.
- Satisfy the Visa Officer regarding the ties to return back to your home country including family, financial assets, job/business.
- Demonstrate sufficient funds to support your return and return after your planned period of stay.
- Convince the Visa Officer that you will leave Canada after your proposed period of stay.
Expertise in providing guidance on Refusal cases for Reapplying.